Please Note: Custom paintings will be sent upon the artist's return to the states on February 3, 2021.
As we prepare for the next year, it's safe to say many of us are ready for a restart.
I believe in the power of intention. That's why, I'm excited to share what happens when you combine creativity and visualization with you!
This winter, I've chosen to have an extended stay in Aruba. This means, I'll create your word for the new year in a serene, warm and love filled environment.
When you purchase "My 2021 Word" you get the following:
✔️ - A custom 6 x 8 watercolor painting with your word front and center. Using my intuition, I'll select the colors and create a one-of-a-kind design just for you!
✔️ - Your image will have a strong intention behind it as I focus on helping you to create the world you want to experience in the new year.
✔️ - A custom screensaver with your word, so you can have your 2021 focus at the top of mind.
ONLY $47 WHEN YOU USE THE PROMOCODE 2021
When can you expect to receive your hand-painted 2021 word?
✔️ - You will electronically receive your screensaver prior to December 31st.
✔️ - Your custom painting will be sent to you upon my return to states after February 3rd.
My 2021 Word
Please note the following details:
- Each custom painting is hand-painted on acid free, 6 x 8 (15.24 cm x 20.32 cm), 140 lb. / 300 gsm watercolor paper.
- Custom artwork may include inconsistencies on the paper based on the creation process.
- Each painting will be mailed to the recipient upon the artist's return to the country in February, 2021.
- A screensaver image will be sent electronically in a PNG form to each customer.
Policy for the Return of Original Artwork
- Please unpack carefully and retain all packaging until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- For your peace of mind, I offer a seven-day cooling off period. I want everyone who buys a piece of my art to be completely satisfied and to be able to make a purchase without worry. If the original artwork doesn't satisfy you entirely, you have 7 business days from receipt of the artwork to return it in its original package.
- From the time you receive your original artwork, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
- We also require all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from Jacqueline Jasionowski and are not fully satisfied, you have:
- Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
- Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork. ***Do not ship the artwork before contacting us.***
If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.)
How to Return an Original, Undamaged Work
- Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please contact our email support at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work.
- Step 2 – Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing similar acid free packaging materials to send the artwork back safely and securely to the artist. Please contact me for advice if needed.
- Step 3 – Email email@example.com to complete the return process.
Once the piece safely reaches the artist, Jacqueline will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any). Damaged art work caused by improper packaging will not be refunded.
Additional return information
- Additional shipping fees may apply for international returns.
What to Do If the Artwork Arrives Damaged
- Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information.
- Step 2 - Save original packaging!
- Step 3 - Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to email@example.com
- Step 4 - Jacqueline will contact you to discuss next steps.
I am unable to offer refunds in the following cases:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Sale Items: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.