Original Artwork Oil on Canvas Created in 2005 36" W x 60" H
You Can't Make Me
In 2005, my entire graduate thesis was based off on an individual's need to reveal or conceal. Not only does this decision affect how someone communicates and interacts with other human beings, but it also affects what a person chooses to wear. These choices may attract or repel and most often are influenced by the Ego wanting to assimilate in its environment. "You Can't Make Me" is a push from one's inner being against the Ego as a reminder that the Ego is no longer in charge.
Policy for the Return of Original Artwork
- Please unpack carefully and retain all packaging until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- For your peace of mind, I offer a seven-day cooling off period. I want everyone who buys a piece of my art to be completely satisfied and to be able to make a purchase without worry. If the original artwork doesn't satisfy you entirely, you have 7 business days from receipt of the artwork to return it in its original package.
- From the time you receive your original artwork, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
- We also require all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from Jacqueline Jasionowski and are not fully satisfied, you have:
- Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
- Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork. ***Do not ship the artwork before contacting us.***
If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.)
How to Return an Original, Undamaged Work
- Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please contact our email support at email@example.com to give us your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work.
- Step 2 – Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing similar acid free packaging materials to send the artwork back safely and securely to the artist. Please contact me for advice if needed.
- Step 3 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the return process.
Once the piece safely reaches the artist, Jacqueline will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any). Damaged art work caused by improper packaging will not be refunded.
Additional return information
- Additional shipping fees may apply for international returns.
What to Do If the Artwork Arrives Damaged
- Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please email email@example.com to give us your order information.
- Step 2 - Save original packaging!
- Step 3 - Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 4 - Jacqueline will contact you to discuss next steps.
I am unable to offer refunds in the following cases:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Sale Items: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
When will I get my art?
- I know how exciting it is to have a new piece of artwork, so trust me when I say, I won't delay! As soon as your order is received, I will begin to prepare your new artwork for shipping.
- 2-5 business days
Your painting will be shipped out as soon as possible. This will include time to properly package up the artwork in order to maintain its integrity.
Delivery Method Transit Time Standard Delivery 3-5 business days Expedited Delivery 2-4 business days Overnight Delivery 1 day
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
The USPS delivers packages 11" x 14" and smaller to a P.O. Box. Larger items must be shipped to a street address. We can also ship to an APO through the USPS.
Please note that you, the buyer are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand and can't give you an estimate of the cost because it varies widely around the world.